Thursday, May 27, 2010

Bike To Work Day 2010: It Actually Works!


See that thing to the left of my LHT (yeah you know me)? It's a coworkers bike, that he rode in on, on Bike to Work Day. After some pestering during the week I was still doubtful that  I would see him at the Bethesda pit stop.  As I was packing up to leave he showed up with a huge smile on his face. He was coming up from the Hill which was a longer commute that I do by 5 miles. He has now decided to make the trek across the mall and up the Georgetown Branch to Bethesda twice a week! That makes 3 bike commuters in the office after 3 years of me being the only "crazy" bike commuter.

Cheers to everyone who organized another great pit stop.

2 comments:

MELI. said...

the green ride looks comfy :D

Cycle Jerk said...

That a de-decaled Surly Long Haul Trucker. Indeed it is! :)