Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Product Review: The Wisecracker


One of the many souvenirs I picked up for myself at NAHBS this year was a Wisecracker for the Rocky. It's a bottle opener which stealthily replaces a headset spacer. It weighs next to nothing, it has a fancy logo which nobody will ever see, and it comes in black and silver. That's pretty much it for the specs.


pardon the poor focus

The only thing I can say about the product itself is that the bottle opening action is superb. I thought it would be awkward to get the bottle under the stem at the right angle but it works smoothly.

I paid $10 for it which is silly but I thought it would be funny and I could write it off as a blogging expense. I would like to get one for the LHT (yeah you know me) but it would get in the way to the iBert.

Bottom line: Highly Recommended.
Buy it if you like bikes and beer and you like crackin' wise.
Don't buy it if none of the above apply to you.



Also, while posting this on the Youtubes I saw this and then this. I think maybe every video on Youtube is one related video away from some kind of pom pom girl.

1 comment:

Loving the Bike said...

Very cool. Thanks for the review....if it wasn't for you I never would have known that such a thing existed. Nice.