Friday, July 24, 2009

I'm A Tweaked Out Shit Head

I managed to tweak out my knee yesterday while sitting at my desk. I know, I know, I don't crash too often but yesterday I managed to wipe out while at the computer, it's a good thing I was wearing a helmet...

However I did it, by the time my commute home was over my knee was singing pretty loud. I used an Icy Hot Sleeve because Shaq told me to. Those things work pretty well but I was still in some pain this morning so my wife drove me in.
After biking everyday for so long, whenever I have to drive or get a ride in I feel like a total shit head. Looking around at all the other shit heads stuck in traffic is pretty depressing when you're among their ranks. The feeling is multiplied when one of our two wheeled brethren goes happily by. No offense to all you shit heads out there, We all spent a pretty large amount of our lives being shit heads of one kind or another. Just take the shit head who shot Oscar Freire with a pellet gun during stage 13 last week. He or she has probably spent years in training to achieve such shit headedness.

The knee is starting to feel better but I am still feeling a bit shit heady as I have no bike to ride home on.

Have a great weekend and try not to be a shit head!



No comments: