Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Junk En Las Trunk

A friend sent me a link to Half Moon Cycling today. I am impressed on many levels; the first of which being that there is an ass printed right where your ass should go, that's just good common sense. Also, any logo that looks like boobs is a good one in my book. The flaw I see with this product is that anyone with a pair of bib shorts and a some scissors can make their own ass bibs in a matter of minutes. Having said that, these have moved to the top of my "Shit I Must Have" list.




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Don't know if this is really a product that is needed....it is kind of like storebought cut-off shorts.

I can understand a bib doesn't let "crack" be seen, but regular shorts? When I ride with a particular group of friends, especially mountain biking where everyone is wearing baggie shorts, I tend to ride at the front specifically to AVOID seeing the plentiful plumbers-cracks visible in the group.