Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Swap Meet Met

As many of you know, I launched my own marketing campaign for the WABA swap meet in Silver Spring this past Saturday. I did this mainly because they don’t do enough marketing and nobody shows up making it hard to sell my junk. Anyway, my marketing prowess paid off. I met several people who said they came to the event because they heard about it here, or on other blogs linking back to mine. Hurray for the internets!

Thanks to Gwadzilla, The WashCycle, and DCBlogs for throwing me a shout out.

Here are a few photos of the hot swapping in action.



I can't remember your names but I enjoyed
talking chit with you guys.

See anything you like? A lot of that is still for sale.


People came,
swapping happened,
it was better than last year,
you're welcome.


2 comments:

Bike Fan said...

That swap was great. I had been looking for the perfect Joytech hub for my wheelbuild.

Joseph "Danny" Koniowsky said...

hey there! danny here, one of the ones whose names been forgotten, (the tall one with racing tan lines) until next time, good blog.